Internic doesn't care about valid contact information

mwinter at exodus.net mwinter at exodus.net
Fri Mar 5 04:05:49 UTC 1999

Amazing.. I'll contact him. But the answer i got from Internic was the
don't care answer from below. I could not believe it and mailed them
again, asking them to confirm it and they confirmed it.
This is not about a single domain anyway.. I just came across this
specific one and wanted to know what the policy of Internic is if someone
points them to their own agreement and a domain which violates it.

Maybe Chuck is able to restore some faith I had into them. But I would
prefer it if everyone at Internic would follow the same policy.

- Martin Winter