InterNIC Weekend Outage?

Ehud Gavron GAVRON at ACES.COM
Thu Mar 4 22:12:41 UTC 1999

I suppose I can share parts of a story.  I went to use a legacy /16
we had only to see in-addrs fail.  Checking the Internic/Arin registry
showed no entry.

Upon contacting the NIC I was told "Prove it's yours."  I said
"you're the guys with the database, and WHOIS isn't showing it,
put it back and I'll prove it's mine."

Feel free to find 128.65.0/16 anywhere.  Let me know who you think
it belongs to.

Ehud