Cisco TAC KRAP !!

TOO MUCH phantom2005 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 16:43:35 UTC 1999

Over the last year it seems that the quality of service I have received from
TAC has diminished. At one time I found myself speaking to a knowledgeable
engineer. Who knew the product and protocols involved and they were willing
to share information.

The norm these days is to get an engineer who knows less then I do. I'm call
requesting technical information pertaining to their products, What I get is
some clown telling me to hold on while he surfs the internal web page
looking for the answer. I can scan CCO myself!!

Is it just me ?

Phantom hates Cisco or should I say Sissy-Co TAC!!