ARIN Difficulties

Tim Wolfe tim at clipper.net
Fri Jun 25 15:42:35 UTC 1999

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Peter Galbavy wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 25, 1999 at 12:18:16AM -0400, Gregory Urban wrote:
> > It's not about your budget, or your plans.  It's all about "What have you
> > done, and how fast have you used the /19 your provider gave you."
> >
> > This is one of the few places in the world where millionares and bag
> > ladies get treated equally (poorly).
>
> And when both millionaires and bag ladies cry "foul" I am happy that
> ARIN are most likely doing the right job. They will never do right in
> the eyes of their "customers" regardless of how hard or not they work.

Well I have to say that we applied for space from Arin in November and the
entire process took less than a month and was very simple.  We got our info
together, sent it in, they replied with a need for more specific details on
certain things, we gave it to them and sent them a check and voila!  We have
our IP space...

Tim

|       Timothy M. Wolfe | Wireless Internet = Get Some     |
| Chief Network Engineer | 1.800.338.2629 tim at clipper.net   |
| ClipperNet Corporation | http://www.clipper.net/services/ |