ARIN Difficulties

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Thu Jun 24 03:54:55 UTC 1999

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Geoff Mohler wrote:

> Who do you go to, when you've spent a year detailing everything ARIN wants
> when you ask for address space, then they decide to flush an installed and
> operating $2B business plan "just because".

You hire a consultant who is intelligent enough to know how to negotiate
without hanging out your dirty linen on a public mailing list.

Anyone who has 2 billion dollars and cannot justify portable address space
has a screw loose somewhere. Last time I was involved in a startup that
applied for address space we managed to justify it at around the same time
our spending had reached 1 million dollars.

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: michael at memra.com
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com