Thermal Load Calcs

Greg Skafte skafte at worldgate.com
Fri Jun 4 22:07:12 UTC 1999

We are getting ready to move our equipment from a place that had its own
air conditioning to a new NOC. Is there anyone who has any references to
sites with such info.  Conversely can someone tell me the thermal loads
of
	cisco 2500
	cisco 2600
	cisco 4700
	cat   1900
	cat   2900
	cat   5000
	apc  smartups 1400
	250w atx pc's
	sun ultra 450 w/ 2 ps

--
Email: skafte at worldgate.com	  Voice: +780 413 1910	  Fax: +780 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)