Martian and RFC1918 addresses

Philip Smith pfs at cisco.com
Sat Jul 31 07:12:27 UTC 1999

The list we documented in IOS Essentials was one presented a few (I don't
remember how many) IEPGs ago, and was implemented by several ISPs... Indeed
the next version of the document mentions only those listed in Bill's draft
- I'd suggest we all stay with that as it is probably the first attempt to
document non-routable nets...

I don't remember the history of the other network blocks listed anymore,
certainly not without a lot of e-mail archive trawling...

philip