Synergery?

scott w scott at digisle.net
Tue Jul 27 18:46:12 UTC 1999

It's definitely not isolated to you.  Murphy *loves* me too...  And it
doesn't take a 15 year old network to find telcos pulled bonehead moves
like that, especially on a global basis.  How you get them to do it
quickly in crises is "operational art", though, and melds with the synergy
you speak of...  ;-)

scott