Synergery?

Peter Galbavy Peter.Galbavy at knowledge.com
Tue Jul 27 11:23:23 UTC 1999

On Tue, Jul 27, 1999 at 06:12:23AM -0500, Sean Donelan wrote:
> Do other people have problems like this?  Or does Murphy just likes me?

Used to be common when I was involved. The fun ones, that should not
happen, are ones like BT delivery a transatlantic DS3, using MFS (yes,
even after they were bought) to deliver to NY from the cable-head, who
subcontracted the final mile to TCG (or was it someone else ?). Then
play find the circuit numbers. I haven't even started on the UK end,
since that was all BT, but still many departments, each with their own
circuits.

--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd