Response Time Software

Derrick Bennett Derrick at anei.COM
Wed Jul 21 20:38:11 UTC 1999

This may not qualify as completely on topic but I need to tap the vast
knowledge of the Nanog group. I am in need of software that can give me
response time statistics of our internet access points. We currently have
multi-homed connections in various states and utilize proxy servers and
socks servers for employee access to the Net. The issue is a need for a way
to continously poll various Internet web sites via the proxy servers and
socks servers to show average response times over time from various points
on the backbone. Is anyone else doing this or have idea on what software may
help accomplish this task.

Please reply to me in private and I will post a summary message later on.

Thanks,
Derrick Bennett