Telco costs.

Reid Fishler redhead at freebsd.redbird.com
Wed Jul 21 16:34:30 UTC 1999

Uh, no need for that Alex. He asked for BALLPARK, and thats what I gave
him. I did not say I
was going to sell it or anything along those lines...I like to err on the
side of caution....especially
since he did not say WHERE in Miami and there could be a local loop...Try
not to be judgemental
when you don't know the situation.

Reid Fishler
Lightning.net