billing for "friendly" name transfer

Dan Bustillos - Datalink Computer Services dan at
Tue Jul 20 03:28:16 UTC 1999


Internic does not do credits.  As for a name Change you should be able to 
do an Registrant Name Change Agreement (RNCA). I have done several RNCA's 
and have never had to pay the 70.00 again. The only problem with a RNCA 
is that Internic takes forever to process them. Be sure to keep copies as 
you may need to fax/send it to them many many times.


Thank you, 

Dan Bustillos 
Datalink Computer Services
(530) 897-6400
(888) 328-4638
		"Error, No Keyboard - Press F1 to continue"
Only on a PC would you see this error. Never on my mac.

More information about the NANOG mailing list