C&W IP Backbone Topology Map

Sean Patrick Gorman spg1x at grove.ufl.edu
Thu Jan 28 15:27:23 UTC 1999

A few people have been interested where the new C&W post MCI acquisition
map is located.  You can find in Boardwatch Magazine's February 1999
issue.  Unfortunately it won't be online on their web site for a few eeks
at least.  Not sure if I am breaking copyright laws, but I was going to
scan it and send it out to some friends so if anyone wants added onto the
mailing list just drop me a line.

BTW I got some good info about the C&W side of things, but was wondering
if anyone has heard about what how AT&T is integrating IBM's network.

Thanks

Sean Gorman
University of Florida
Dept. of Gepgraphy