Who uses RADB/IRR?

Gerald Andrew Winters gerald at merit.edu
Fri Jan 22 15:54:28 UTC 1999

Dan,

Heh-heh.  Most people want me to register a maintainer ... ;)
The problem with your request is there is no standard method
of making routing table globally accessable.  The best I can
do for you is to give you a pointer to our IPMA pages
which has lots of excellent infomation, including our
route server routing tables at all of the exchanged points.
So you can see the routing tables of those who peer with our
route servers.

Go to www.merit.edu and click on 'Research projects',
'Internet Performance, Measurement & Analysis (IPMA)',
'Statistics and Daily Reports', and 'Internet Routing Table'.
>From there you can navigate the various exchange points
you are interested in.

good luck.

--jerry