Solution: Re: Huge smurf attack

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net
Sat Jan 16 17:37:14 UTC 1999

On Thu, Jan 14, 1999 at 06:27:35PM -0500, Brandon Ross wrote:

> Anyway the point is that when money is involved, leverage is available.
> These things can be fixed, it's just a matter of applying the right
> pressure.

Unfortunately, it is probably a lot easier when your domain is
"mindspring.net" than when your domain is, say, "nacs.net" -- much more $$
involved. That having been said, I do agree with you...

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol at nacs.net]
Part-time Support Droid [support at nacs.net]

Proud resident of Cleveland Heights, Ohio, the coolest place on earth.
http://www.ClevelandHeights.com