Incompetance abounds at the InterNIC

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net
Sat Jan 16 17:29:12 UTC 1999

On Fri, Jan 15, 1999 at 11:02:49PM -0500, John Fraizer wrote:

> Just what does our $35/yr per domain go towards?  I would venture to guess
> that drive space costs a whole shit load less that all the damned InterNIC
> commercials I've been seeing on T.V.!
>
> Does anyone know just who we need to bitch very loudly to?

I don't know who the president of NetSol is right now... remember seeing
an article about a changeover but don't remember who the new guy is.

Complain to Chuck Gomes (cgomes at internic.net).

If you're feeling... what was the word someone else used, "masochistic..."
also complain to David Holtzman (dholtzman at internic.net) so that he can
yell at you and tell you you're full of shit.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol at nacs.net]
Part-time Support Droid [support at nacs.net]

Proud resident of Cleveland Heights, Ohio, the coolest place on earth.
http://www.ClevelandHeights.com