InterNIC problems with Contact modifications.

Chris Mauritz chrism at raremedium.com
Wed Jan 13 14:43:57 UTC 1999

That begs the question of where all those $70 registration fees are going?
Are they taking any concrete steps to fix their process so that it can
handle these loads?  Domain speculators aren't going away and they can't
just continue to ignore their responsibilities to the rest of us honest folk
that need timely service.

Chris Mauritz
Director, Systems Administration
Rare Medium, Inc.