Cisco config checker

Randall S. Benn http://www.clark.net/pub/rbenn rbenn at clark.net
Fri Jan 8 04:26:41 UTC 1999

There are 4 commercially available products I know of that will do off-line
router configurations:

1.  CiscoWorks
2.  Cisco ConfigMaker
3.  Go Figure! (for Palm Pilots)
4.  RouterAssistant

The caveat here is that these products probably won't handle the
"industrial strength" configuration parameters that would be required in an
ISP environment and also have limited platform support.  They might be
worth a look, though, since some can also help with configuration
management tasks.

If you're interested, you can find links to them in the IOS section of my
web page:
http://www.clark.net/pub/rbenn/cisco.html#ios-config

Randy

"Cisco Systems In A Nutshell"