Suggestion: Add contact entry to whois

Dean Robb pceasy at norfolk.infi.net
Sun Feb 28 22:18:09 UTC 1999

At 13:36 2/26/99 -0500, Mark Borchers wrote:

>The DNS administrator would not automatically be the person who wants
>to get all the spam, network abuse, and security incident reports.  I
>think the Abuse contact is a good idea.

A resource that might help is abuse.net.  They'll auto-forward an abuse
problem to the correct address for a large number of ISPs.

"Small minds can only contemplate small ideas".....Unknown

Dean Robb
Owner, PC-EASY
(757) 495-EASY [3279]
On-site computer repair, upgrades and consultations
Read my game reviews/columns in SimOps on WWW.TheGamers.Net