http://www.cctec.com/maillists/nanog/historical/9711/msg00129.html (fwd)

Dean Robb pceasy at norfolk.infi.net
Fri Feb 26 06:29:36 UTC 1999

At 07:12 2/24/99 -0800, Eric Germann wrote:

>Dear NANOG readers, should I edit the archives and the search engine?
>Should I become an "offensive material editor" for any and all parties
>
>Eric

Uh, no.  They're full of male bovine fecal matter.  IF they could convince
some shyster to file a suit, it'd never make it...archivists are
well-protected under US law.

Ignore them.  Nobody probably would have looked at the allegedly offensive
page if they weren't making a production number of it.

"Small minds can only contemplate small ideas".....Unknown

Dean Robb
Owner, PC-EASY
(757) 495-EASY [3279]
On-site computer repair, upgrades and consultations
Read my game reviews/columns in SimOps on WWW.TheGamers.Net