http://www.cctec.com/maillists/nanog/historical/9711/msg00129.html (fwd)

Eric Germann ekgermann at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 15:12:32 UTC 1999

Uh folks, when did you ever request it be removed?  Show me some
documentation of the request, in writing.

Also, how are you going to get the email message removed by Merit and
the thousands of users who may have it sitting in their personal
archives?

What part of it is incorrect?  This is a historical mail message
posted to a list 14 months ago.  We simply HTML format the archives
from Merit.  If you can get Merit to remove it, we will automatically
remove it since we HTML format their archives, unedited.

Dear NANOG readers, should I edit the archives and the search engine?
Should I become an "offensive material editor" for any and all parties

Eric