"How to assess your ISP's security policy" article

Martin Cooper mjc at cooper.org.uk
Wed Feb 10 17:48:55 UTC 1999

For those of you that have not already seen it, I thought
you might be interested to read my article published in
Network Week (UK) today, "How to assess your ISP's security policy".
You can find it in the RTFM section. Flames etc. to /dev/null
please - I realise this article may not go down well with all
service providers if their security needs some work - a
possibility for which I make no apologies!

Regards,

Martin
--
Martin Cooper <m.j.cooper at ucs.cam.ac.uk>  /* Statements made above are my
Network Systems Group, Network Division        own and not those of the