Discussing, or not discussing, major business outages

Phil Howard phil at whistler.intur.net
Tue Feb 9 21:15:21 UTC 1999

> Oh, and you'd be surprised what can be done at the 11th hour.  I know I was.

I was not referring to before the shut off, but rather, after the shutoff.
The shutoff is at "midnight" ... after all 11th hours attempts have failed
to prevent it.  The owners may not come forth, and perhaps even the employees
won't either.  But that's their choice.  I do believe that if someone else
reports (and names) some ISP as being actually shutdown (as opposed to just
reporting they are in financial trouble and may shut down) then there is
nothing wrong with it.

--
  --   | Inturnet, Inc.              | Director of Internet Services |   --