Data Collection and Statistics Analysis

John Zollo zollo at central.rutgers.edu
Thu Feb 4 22:59:08 UTC 1999

	Thanks for your feedback!  The only problem is Concord is pretty
expensive -- something like $100K I think.  I should've specified that in
my original post, along with the fact that the reason I need the
percentile data is to be able to compute fees for bursts above a baseline
amount of traffic.  I'm not /that/ familiar with concord, but I don't
think there's an easy way to integrate it with a billing system of some
sort.

Is there anything else you can think of?
thanks!
john