Internet Y2K Conference Call

Alan Hannan alan at globalcenter.net
Thu Dec 30 19:01:16 UTC 1999

  Howdy.

  We've moved the beginning of the conference call to:

: The start time of the conference call has been moved up to early morning
: Friday 12/31/99 so that we are able to cover the different time zones
: and time differences.
:
: The Y2K conference will start Friday, December 31,1999 @ 3 AM EST and
: will run through Sunday, Jan 3, 2000 midnight.\

  Therefore, we will start the call about 3 hours before the first
  sites hit midnight/y2k rollover.

  Same number still holds.

  If you'd like to have the phone number and have not yet received
  it, please reply to this email.

  We've got about 80 folks signed up to be on the call, so please
  limit your request to moderate likelihood of need.

  Additionally, I expect certain DoS attacks over the next 72 hours,
  so this call may be used to coordinate actions taken to lessen
  or solve these issues.

  Thanks.

  -alan