The Mathematical Reality of IP Addressin in IPv4...

Forrest W. Christian forrestc at iMach.com
Thu Aug 26 01:34:30 UTC 1999

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Vadim Antonov wrote:

> Oh, good, we got a tcp/ip kook.  IETF credibility is immensely fortified.
> On a second thought, i'm not sure there were any credibility to start with.
> Not after SNMP-2 and IPv6.

My initial thought was "oh no not another address for my killfile".

Especially since adding one more would actually double it's length.

At least this RFP doesn't involve stargates and the like....

:)

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc at imach.com) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648