"Engineer" (Was: Tech contact for Qwest?)

Dirk Harms-Merbitz dirk at power.net
Mon Aug 23 16:56:29 UTC 1999

You gotta be kidding. When was the last time that you talked to a
sales engineer? Most of those (generalizing here, so obviously there
are exceptions) aren't any good at engineering but have learned the
buzzwords. There is a reason why they aren't doing systems work.

People just come in all shapes. Some honest some not. Doesn't matter
what proffession or title. Sales people generally don't really know
enough to lie even when they do.

Dirk