FW: Tech contact for Qwest?

Mike Heller mikeh at earthweb.com
Sun Aug 22 16:39:00 UTC 1999

Back to my original complaint....  The people that I have issue with are
not the highschool dropouts.  These are people in the NOC supposedly
versed in routing protocols.  I know the requirements for 2nd level
engineers and they invariably include a CE or an EE degree and several
years real experience. Why then would a technician call me back in
regards to a ticket I opened through a BGP_specific maildrop and not know
what BGP was?  The only reason I can fathom is disorganization.  There
are some NSP's out there that are similar if not very similar to the
"highschool engineer".  There should be more policy behind their practice.

Michael Heller
Sr. Systems Engineer
Earthweb, Inc.
212.448.4175