Tech contact for Qwest?

Walter L kovalev27 at nac.net
Sat Aug 21 05:35:46 UTC 1999

What about saying that clueful internet engineers are getting greedy, and are
afraid to teach junior engineers in an attempt to save their jobs and not loose
there high salaries.  For example...

Joe Shmoo is a great internet engineer getting paid 35 dollars an hour (This is
just a round estimate since i have no idea what the pay level is).

The manager sees Joe Shmoo is getting over worked and hires Mike as a junior or
assistant to Joe.  Joe has 2 options.

Teach Mike all he knows
or
Teach Mike enough to keep him silent and still make sure that Mike is below th
clue level of Joe.  What does Joe do ?  I dont know.
--
My dad once told me something very interesting.
Before you teach a person, see if they are dumb or smart.  If they are smart,

your very sleepy, and bored..
Walter L