Tech contact for Qwest?

Mohamed Hirse madlion at justin.net
Fri Aug 20 14:52:33 UTC 1999

Brian & Mike,

I'm sorry your service needs were not met. In the future please feel free
to escalate your problems to senior engineers within Qwest IP Operations.
Though I understand your frustration, I do not believe NANOG is the
appropriate form for this topic. You can contact me via email at
mhirse at qwestip.net or mo at qwest.com.  I would like to talk off line.

Regards
Mohamed A. Hirse
Manager