WWW/DNS problems

Ryan O`Connell roconnell at olf.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 15:26:38 UTC 1999

Problem appears to be MTU related - if I reduce the ethernet MTU to 1400 on
the web cache everything runs fine. (Cheers to Rush at GX Networks for
suggesting this) I've yet to find a common router though.

Upon further investigation mail appeared to be OK because failed mail is going
to our backup MX which reachs us via a different route.

---
Ryan O'Connell - <roconnell at olf.co.uk>

"It was a gift from Hobbes, we're alike in a lot of ways"
Seconds out. Do you wanna know what this fight's about?
Commerciality over art can't win out.
I'm alike in a lot of ways, I'm alike in a lot of ways.