DNS Flood

Henry R. Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Thu Aug 12 20:30:37 UTC 1999

Resolved 199.108.32.203 to inspire3d.com
Resolved 216.15.178.201 to Lets.lepak.net
Resolved 129.180.11.17 to turing.une.edu.au
Unable to resolve 216.41.23.68
Netname: OEMGREEN
Netblock: 216.41.0.0 - 216.41.127.255
Maintainer: DHHC
Resolved 208.235.124.20 to cardassian.keysdigital.com
Unable to resolve 203.251.77
inetnum:     203.251.0.0 - 203.251.127.255
netname:    KORNET
descr:        Korea Telecom