What frame relay switch is causing MCI/Worldcom such grief?

Vadim Antonov avg at kotovnik.com
Mon Aug 9 18:53:02 UTC 1999

Prabhu --

a particluar implementation does not matter when the underlying idea
is bad.  Any circuit routing for data is broken-as-designed.

(BTW, the irrelevance of the particulars is why i omitted attribution
in the first place.  This was a comment on the general state of affairs,
not on the situation. Thanks for providing details, though).

--vadim