ARIN policy on acquisitions ?

Pete Kruckenberg pete at kruckenberg.com
Thu Aug 5 04:42:04 UTC 1999

I bet that even a business plan like this could raise $100MM
in the public markets (maybe not right now, but in six
months when Internet is back in favor).

"At Strangle.net, we plan to enter the market by killing our
competitors, rather than wasting money on advertising and
sales people..."

Seems to work for the RBOCs.

A variation on this theme (not restricted to ISPs) is to pay
a premium price to acquire your competitors, /then/ strangle
them.

Pete.