core router down

Henry R. Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Tue Aug 3 21:28:20 UTC 1999

This particular core router was located in phoenix, Az and 1 of my
clients was down for over 5 hours with their entire customerbase,
this kind of practice is rather harmful to small businesses on the
network. Statements without ETR were forthcoming and it
seemed that the repair was outsourced, even though I can
not confirm that...

Henry