FYI Fwd: UUNet Outage Today...

Jay Stewart cosmo at olywa.net
Thu Apr 29 16:40:32 UTC 1999

Oddly enough, I have a T3 to UUNet on the west coast
(Seattle-Kirkland), and we've seen absolutely no routing problems or
impact in traffic on our link.

Is this a confirmed problem?  Is there a master ticker number?

Jay Stewart
Vice President
Olympia Networking Services - "The Northwest's Premier ISP"
http://www.olywa.net