The future of NAPs & IXPs

Vadim Antonov avg at kotovnik.com
Tue Apr 20 16:24:52 UTC 1999

Stephen --

i simply attached a date after the title.  BTW - backplane capacity
is not the same as user goodput capacity; and ethernet switch is
not the same as a router.   Cisco products historically demonstrated
that quite clearly.

And i'm working for a cisco competitor now (after the acquisition
of GeoTel) and have no incentive to promote newer cisco's
products :)

--vadim