Spring 1999 NOC contact drill

Sean Donelan SEAN at SDG.DRA.COM
Wed Apr 14 19:16:18 UTC 1999

Geez, yesterday it was the east coast.  Today its the west coast.

Yes, I'm still trying to work my way through the NOC contact list, but
I keep getting interrupted by fiber outages around the country.  At this
rate I'm  never going to get through.

Question: for those who have experienced my of my phone calls in the
past, how disruptive is it?  If I went ahead, and continued going down
the list during these outages, if I called your NOC during a fiber cut,
would that be too distracting?  Or am I just better off waiting until
the next quiet period?

Thanks.