WARNING: NO OPERATIONAL CONTENT

David Diaz davediaz at netrail.net
Mon Apr 5 01:21:03 UTC 1999

GPS included there?  Planned cruising altitude?  Are you planning on flying
the Ashland trip at night at 12,500 ft or below since I assume there is no
supplimental oxygen?

Please be careful, you might want to ask the weight of the people that
email you.

Can I ask if you have flown this area before?  What altitude are the
obstructions enroute to Ashland at?  Ive got a GPS I can loan you for that
leg.  Terrain would be my only concern.  For all who dont know that plan a
Cherokee 6 is a heck of a strong plane, usually used for light cargo by
many companies (newspaper bundles, bank notes etc).

Thank you,
David Diaz
Chief Technical Officer
Netrail, Inc

email:   davediaz at netrail.net
pager: 888-576-1018
office: 888-NETRAIL
Fax:    404 522-2191

Build 1:	 46 cities nationwide
Build 2: 	 67 cities nationwide

++I don't suffer from stress.  I'm a carrier.++