NetSOL blames Microsoft for its problems...

Dean Robb pceasy at norfolk.infi.net
Fri Apr 30 04:59:41 UTC 1999

At 06:01 PM 4/29/99 -0400, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

>What we need to do is collect stories from everyone here who has had
>problems and has been BS'd. Then we need to go to news.com, Wired, and some
>of the nationwide print media and holler.

Works for me.  I got a whole bunch of emails from NSI folks on a variety of
issues in which the ...veracity...is questionable.

"Let there be light!"...and God invented Thomas Edison.

Dean Robb
Owner, PC-EASY
(757) 495-EASY [3279]
On-site computer repair, upgrades and consultations
Lead SimOps columnist/reviewer on http://WWW.TheGamers.Net