Your class 'B' address space (fwd)

Curt Howland howland at Priss.com
Tue Sep 29 18:28:58 UTC 1998

Just to add fuel to the fire, he seems to have sent
out *another* one.

This is really getting old, Mark.

Curt-

----- Forwarded message from Curt Howland -----

>From mvickers at real.com  Tue Sep 29 11:04:32 1998
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:01:23 -0700
To: bquijalv at ENCORE.COM, mdavison at UNLINFO.UNL.EDU, boening.pad at SNI.DE,
        system at BEACH.UTMB.EDU, D.Nash at UTEXAS.EDU, copeland at UNT.EDU,
        tribunes at KODAK.COM, jackie at TRAVIS.CSD.HARRIS.COM, Fred.Lowe at SUN.COM,
        dalewl at RADIAN.COM, benbenek at SED.JSC.NASA.GOV, NSIOPS at NSIPO.NASA.GOV,
        NSIOPS at NSIPO.NASA.GOV, lncc at lerc.nasa.gov, pbl at SEBANK.SE,
        Patrick.RAMAHEFA at BULL.NET, norm at TC.FLUKE.COM, lm-nic at LMCO.COM,
        shearer at THOMAS.GE.COM, lm-nic at LMCO.COM