InterNIC modification

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net
Tue Sep 29 03:45:12 UTC 1998

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 07:50:01PM -0400, Jared Mauch wrote:

> 	Then what stops me from finding your original crypt() and
> sending that in.
>
> 	In the case of what you want, pgp is the correct
> solution.

Jared, I agree with you and would prefer pgp, but several people on this
list have said that pgp auth is broken.... thus my question "has it been
fixed"... So, for right now, CRYPT-PW seems to be the way to go... it's at
least faster than MAIL-FROM.

--

Anyone who spams me will be subject to torture by Jake,
my killer attack hedgehog, and/or Lizzy and Junior, my man-eating iguanas.