Remote Shell

Sudeep_Khuraijam at 3com.com Sudeep_Khuraijam at 3com.com
Mon Sep 28 23:46:04 UTC 1998

Benicio,

The Firewall services can be configured to log in varying degrees of detail
, so you should be able to see
the ports and policies following which it is denied.   A sample of such a
syslog would look like::

Aug 19 09:55:13 3ComFirewall-Router #206 Sun Aug 19 08:56:28 1998 R.R.R.1
FireWall   "Rx !5 X.X.X.69(33004)->Y.Y.Y.11(DNS) UDP Deny SrcSpoof"

IPs::R-Firewall router  X-Source (port)  Y-Destination (port)

Sudeep