just fyi -- domainspace.com has been RBL'd

Roeland M.J. Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Sun Sep 27 00:17:42 UTC 1998

Thank you Paul,

...and since we just upgraded to sendmail-8.9.1, with rbl macros, this
means that I won't get my very own personalized copy of that spam.<grin>
BTW, we did enable rbl on our mail hubs and are using the DNS subscription.
Are there any issues I need to be aware of?

At 03:06 PM 9/26/98 -0700, Paul A Vixie wrote:
>as soon as i got my very own personalized spam concerning their offer
>to add a domain to ".CC" for me, we blackholed all of their mail and
>web servers.  since NANOG was discussing this a few days ago i thought
>i'd better chime in.

Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
Colorado Springs, CO - Livermore, CA - Morgan Hill,
CA
Domain Administrator
MHSC2-DOM and MHSC3-DOM
Administrative and Technical contact
InterNIC Id: MHSC hostmaster (HM239-ORG)
e-mail: <mailto:hostmaster at mhsc.com>mailto:hostmaster at mhsc.com
web -pages: <http://www.mhsc.com/>http://www.mhsc.com/