How to loadshare over many E1 links

Scott Whyte swhyte at cisco.com
Sat Sep 19 17:23:06 UTC 1998

At 04:20 AM 9/19/98 , Michael Shields wrote:

>I don't think Cisco has fdx 10BT interfaces but the new-style
>(VIP-type) FEIP2 will do fdx 100BT.

EtherSwitch Port Adapter for the Cisco 7200 Series.

>I'm not sure if hdx/fdx autonegotiation works at 10BT -- I don't trust
>it anyway.

It works as well as at 100BT.  I lock down speed and duplex everywhere I can, any time I can.  Makes troubleshooting easier.

>--
>Shields, CrossLink.

----
Scott Whyte                      |"Computers are different from telephones.
Network Supported Accounts       | Telephones ring.  Computers do not ring."
CCIE                             |                   -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum