How to loadshare over many E1 links

Phillip Vandry vandry at Mlink.NET
Fri Sep 18 19:09:29 UTC 1998

> I dunno if Cisco calls the 1900 and 2900's switches, but as far as I can
> tell they don't do anything more then my 10/100 Bay networks hubs!!

Those are definately switches, EXCEPT that if you have a multiport card
in one of the slots of the 2900 (say, an 8 port 100BaseT card), then the
ports on that card are hubbed with respect to each other, and appear as
a single switch port to the rest of the switch.

But I also thought that these switches only supported FDX on the 100
ports.

-Phil