quick question?

Kyle D. Smith peaches at cia-g.com
Thu Sep 17 03:42:29 UTC 1998

First of all, i know that this is not the best place to ask this quesiton,
but it is the only place that can quickly come to mind...

I have a customer who has a block of 62 ip addresses (206.206.162.130 ->
206.206.162.190 and one for network/brodcast). They are current expanding
their network, and need around 30 more ip addresses. I went ahead and
allocated them the following IP address pool (207.66.81.144 ->
207.66.81.174 with network/brodcast address.) I attempted to use the new
address on a Apple Macintosh (PowerMac 6500/75) and it erturned an error
message saying that the router was not on the subnet, and that it could
not use the new address. I know I should remember how to fix that, but I
am not sure what to do.... Any help or guidence would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you very much.

  -Kyle Donald Smith
  -Systems Administrator
  -Community Internet Access, Inc.