GTEI/Exodus

John Curran jcurran at bbnplanet.com
Wed Sep 16 21:51:32 UTC 1998

At 10:41 AM 09/16/1998 -0400, dhiraj murthy wrote:

>1. we have reached a solution with GTEi
>2. it includes expanding ds3's with them
>3. we're not buying transit or paying for peering
>4. we're like friends and stuff now... ;)

Hmm...  this isn't the complete story, but Exodus needs
to decide whether it wants complete information released.

>i'm sure when bowman gets up, he'll have something to
>say. he probably has a LOT more insight into #3

If you're going to post some information about the
agreement, get the information from Ellen Hancock,
BV Jagadeesh, or Bert Dollahite.  Rob wasn't in the
negotiations; I don't know the extent to which he
has been briefed.

I can't post information about the agreement because
of Exodus's request to keep such confidential.  If
this changes, please let me know.

Thanks!
/John