Hi, I'm from Cable and Wireless and I'm here to help...

Sean Donelan SEAN at SDG.DRA.COM
Wed Sep 16 18:54:40 UTC 1998

>In the interest of the free flow of useful and correct information
>with regard to the divestiture of internetMCI, please do not believe
>anything you hear, rather feel free to ask.  There are a number of
>ex-MCI'ers listening and we'll be happy to debunk rumors from whatever
>source.  Basic rule, if it came from anything but a 'cw.net' address
>please ask before you jump in.

Hi.  I'm updating my customer service and NOC phone number lists.  Will
the InternetMCI still be using MCI exchanges and call centers, or will
the phone numbers be changing to C&W exchanges?

Thanks,
sean.