GTEI/Exodus

Chris A. Icide chris at skycache.com
Wed Sep 16 15:23:30 UTC 1998

Actually, after reading it, I found it somewhat deragatory on the part of
GTE.  Note that it insinuates that GTE has helped Exodus increase the speed
on thier Network.  If you read it without really knowing how this all
works, you might think that GTE is performing charity work.

I'd put this release in the same category as all the junnk flowing out of
the beltway in regards to Clinton's fiasco.  It's ugly for a company like
GTEI to feel that they have to resort to such posturing.

-Chris